FAQ’s for Online Tank Permit Website

Do I need a permit?

Any tank more then 230L containing flammable or combustible liquids requires a permit. This is to ensure the installation meets the requirements set out in the Alberta Fire Code.

What browsers are compatible with this website?

Compatible Browsers

I am having trouble creating my first time user account.

Try watching this short video tutorial.

I didn’t receive my account validation email.

Check your junk or spam folders in your email account.

I can’t upload documents.

Check, or have your IT department check, that an internal firewall is not stopping you from uploading the document. Or try a different browser like Google Chrome.

What methods of payment are accepted?

- Visa, Mastercard and American Express.